Post / Vacancy Details
Applications are invited up to 26.04.2018, 4:30 p.m. for the following posts to be filled purely on temporary basis under the Project “Screening and early detection of cervical, breast and oral cancer in Dibrugarh, Assam: a demonstration project in TATA tea gardens”.
Place of posting: NICPR, Noida and as per requirement of the Project
Number of post: One
Essential qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized University
Desirable qualification: 3 years’ experience in screening and early detection of cancer
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years
Emoluments: Consolidated salary @ Rs 60,000/- per month
Nature of Duties:
To coordinate the ANMs, ASHAs, Medical officers’ training meetings on cancer screening at Dibrugarh, Assam. Training of the frontline workers in cancer screening Compiling the results at regular intervals and report writing Monitoring and supervision of the project. Regular monitoring visit at participating site at Dibrugarh
Duration of the project: 2-3 years
Duration of contract: One Year (renewable based on performance)
The Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows: (Read carefully before submission)
1. The Posts are purely temporary for the project duration only.
2. The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side.
3. The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NICPR/ICMR/Govt.
4. No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
5. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD as per Govt. rules.
6. Age will be counted on the last date of receipt of applications.
7. No travel charges will be paid to attend the interview.
8. Date of examination/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by e-mail only.
9. The number of positions can be decreased / increased at the discretion of Director, NICPR.
10. The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the candidature or cancel whole selection procedure without assigning any reason.
11. Any type of canvassing will be treated as disqualification.
12. Incomplete, without photo pasted, unsigned applications will not be considered.
13. Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary and original needs to be bring at the time of examination/interview.
14. Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/Pan Card/ Passport/Driving License card type) is to be attached and original needs to be bring at the time of examination/interview.
15. Reservation certificate should be as per Govt. of India Rules.
16. Applicants should write the name of the Project and Post on the envelope.
17. Applications received after due date and time will not be considered.
18. Application will be received by Registered / Speed Post only, other medium such as courier / email/ by hand will not be entertained.
19. Persons already in regular/permanent service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to apply.
20. The selected candidate will work in the project mentioned above, and on any other work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director from time to time.
21. Application must be submitted in the given format only. Applications received in any other format will be rejected.
Postal Address: The Admn. Officer, National Institute for Cancer Prevention and Research, I-7, Sector 39, Noida, (U.P)-201301